Professional Legal Qualifications
- Accredited Family Law Specialist by the Queensland Law Society
- Bachelor of Commerce – Griffith University
- LLB (Hons) – Griffith University
- Graduate Diploma Legal Practice – College of Law Queensland
- Admitted as Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the High Court of Australia
- Member – Queensland Law Society
- Member – Family Law Practitioners Association of Queensland
- Member – Law Council Australia – Family Law Section
Amy has practiced exclusively in Family and Defacto Relationship Law since 2006. Amy has extensive experience in children’s and financial matters and has represented clients at Case Assessment Conferences, Conciliation Conferences, Interim Hearings, private mediations and settlement negotiations as well as various Court Applications before judicial officers. Amy has a particular interest in children’s matters with a view to assisting clients to find innovative solutions that promote the best interests of the child.
Amy has a strong commitment to volunteer work, having been a volunteer Family Law Solicitor with the Caxton Legal Centre for many years and prior to that volunteering at the Mackay Regional Legal Centre.
Amy is able to provide competent advice, negotiate and attend Court (where necessary) in relation to the following areas: