Amy is a Family Law accredited specialist and has practiced exclusively in family and de facto relationship law since 2005. As a result, she has extensive experience in matters relating to children’s arrangements, property settlement, de facto relationships, child support and domestic violence.
Amy is committed to building trusting relationships with clients and assisting them to achieve the best possible outcome without unnecessary conflict or cost.
Amy has a particular interest in children’s matters and to finding practical and innovative solutions, which will enable parents to maintain a positive co-parenting relationship into the future.
Interestingly, prior to Amy’s career with Michael Lynch Family Lawyers, she worked in boutique family law firms in Brisbane and in child protection law in the United Kingdom and United States.
Amy is able to provide competent advice, negotiate and attend court (if necessary) in relation to the following areas:
- Separation and Divorce
- Property Settlements and Financial Restructuring for both married and de facto couples
- Parenting arrangements
- Child Support and Spouse Maintenance
- Financial Agreements
- Personal Protection issues involving Domestic Violence
Professional Legal Qualifications
- Accredited Family Law Specialist by the Queensland Law Society
- Bachelor of Laws (QUT)
- Bachelor of Business (QUT)
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of QLD
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the High Court of Australia
- Family Law Practitioners Association (Qld)
- Queensland Law Society
- Law Council of Australia – Family Law Section
What Amy’s clients say:
“I would highly recommend Amy Ryan to anyone with a family law matter. Amy listens and takes on board the matter at hand and deals with it in a highly professional and timely manner. She is the best in the business. Thank you so much Amy”. – T.S., Brisbane