Belinda Jeffrey has experience in, and practices exclusively in the full range of property and child related matters. This includes, both, in negotiating agreements without court intervention and when litigation does arise, drafting documents and appearing in Court. Belinda has worked in regional Queensland, Canada and Brisbane.
Belinda will always consider and explore with her clients other options to amicably resolve their legal issues, should they not wish to pursue litigation.
Belinda has a strong commitment to voluntary work and has always made it a priority to volunteer her time with a number of community legal services. Currently she is a volunteer solicitor at Women’s Legal Service and a mentor to a law student as part of the Women Lawyers Association Mentoring program.
- Bachelor of Laws – Griffith University
- Bachelor of Arts – Asian Studies with majors in International Business and Japanese Language – Griffith University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – QUT
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of Qld
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the High Court of Australia.
- Member of:
- Queensland Law Society
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Qld
- Women Lawyer Association of Qld
- Volunteer at Women’s Legal Service Qld
Belinda is able to provide competent advice, negotiate and attend mediation and court (where necessary) in relation to the following areas:
What Belinda’s clients say:
“Belinda gave me the understanding, support and confidence I needed to achieve the best outcome. Over the many months my matter took to resolve, I couldn’t find fault in her ability, in any regard. I never felt as if I didn’t know what was going on, or what the next step would be. Ultimately, she helped me feel ‘in control’, which is a very valuable thing in difficult times. I don’t feel that, had I gone elsewhere, I would have received the same level of service. Simply exceptional.” – L. M., Brisbane