Professional Legal Qualifications
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Legal Studies
- Diploma in Education
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Accredited Family Law Specialist by the New South Wales Law Society
- Accredited Family Law Specialist by the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Law Society of Queensland
- Associate Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of the Law Council of Australia – Family Law Section
- Member of the Queensland Family Law Practitioners Association
- Member of Womens Lawyers Association of Queensland
Helen has extensive experience in Family Law and has been an Accredited Specialist in Family Law since 1996. Helen has worked on cases involving Property and Spouse Maintenance in particular but also Children’s issues and Child Support, Divorce Applications and Protection Orders.
Helen practised in Sydney prior to joining Michael Lynch Family Lawyers in October, 2003.
Clients will benefit from Helen’s commercial background and experience particularly in business related matters and as well as her commitment in keeping abreast of the most recent cases in Family Law and related law matters and the latest articles and commentaries on Family Law.
Helen is able to provide competent advice, negotiate and attend Court (where necessary) in relation to the following areas: