Jessica Matthews has worked in the UK for a couple of years prior to commencing with Michael Lynch Family Lawyers. Being passionate about Family Law, Jessica assists clients in various aspects of Family Law including divorce, property division, parenting matters and domestic violence. Jessica’s post-admission experience is extensive and provides skills that enhance her delivery of Family Law advice and support. She has worked in regulatory environments involved regularly reviewing evidence and liaising and building rapport with witnesses, registars and legal professionals.
Jessica understands that every family law matter is unique and approaches each issue with consideration and professionalism.
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
- Bachelor of Law/Bachelor of Science, QUT
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner to the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association (Qld).
Jessica is able to provide knowledgeable advice, negotiate and attend Court (when necessary) in matters relating to: