Jessica Ragh is experienced in all areas of Family Law including property settlement, parenting and child support. She practices exclusively in Family and Relationship Law with a particular interest in complex property matters. Jessica also has extensive experience in commercial law matters in Family Law.
Jessica is able to assist clients in difficult situations that arise in Family Law matters by developing a tailored strategy for each matter. Moreover, Jessica has recently joined the Women’s Legal Service – a community legal centre – where she volunteers at evening advice sessions.
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) – Griffith University
- Bachelor of Arts majoring in History and Cultural Heritage – Griffith University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Queensland University of Technology
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of QLD
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the High Court of Australia
- Completing a Masters of Applied Law (Family Law) through the College of Law.
- Member of:
- Queensland Law Society
- Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Qld.
- Jessica is able to provide knowledgeable advice, negotiate and attend Court (when necessary) in matters relating to:
What Jessica’s clients say:
“Thanks, Jess. We had such a positive experience with Michael Lynch Family Law and we highly recommend their services. Meticulous attention to detail, attended quickly to every additional request we made, and made sure we always knew exactly where we were every step of the way. Our lawyer took what was such a stressful and emotional time for our family and made the process feel so smooth and seamless.” – Brisbane, N. B