Kaitlin De Souza
Kaitlin has a genuine enthusiasm for Family Law and a proven ability to provide advice, assistance and representation to clients in relation to divorce, parenting and property. With extensive experience, Kaitlin also had specialist involvement working with Family Law matters involving domestic violence, Kaitlin is focussed on empowering clients by increasing access to legal information and helping them to understand that information. She excels at making complex legal concepts easily understandable.
Kaitlin understands that the breakdown in a relationship can be a very stressful time for clients and prides herself on providing people with the service and support they require to finalise their matter as amicably as possible. Kaitlin enjoys working in Family Law and has an empathetic approach to assisting clients with their family law needs.
- Bachelor of Laws – QUT
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner to the High Court of Australia
- Member – Queensland Law Society
- Member – Law Council of Australia – Family Law Section
- Member – Family Law Practitioners Association (QLD)
- Volunteer – Caxton Legal Centre
Kaitlin is able to provide knowledgeable advice, negotiate and attend Court (when necessary) in matters relating to: