Megan has a passion for Family Law, demonstrated by her highly motivated attitude and her consistently positive and practical approach to her work. Megan has had extensive Specialist Family Law experience with one of Australia’s premier Family Law firms and has had exposure to various niche areas of Family Law including, International Hague Convention, Magellan List, high profile clients and Independent Children’s Lawyer matters.
Being a proactive problem-solver, Megan assists clients in various aspects of Family Law including divorce, property division and parenting matters. Megan understands and empathises with clients’ while she cares for and guides them through their matter.
- Bachelor of Law – Charles Darwin University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner to the High Court of Australia
- Member – Queensland Law Society
- Member – Family Law Practitioners Association (QLD)
Megan is able to provide knowledgeable advice, negotiate and attend Court (when necessary) in matters relating to: