Polly Richardson has practiced exclusively in Family and Defacto Relationship Law (including property division and parenting arrangements) since 2006. Polly has extensive experience and knowledge in all aspects of family law and represents clients at private mediations, in settlement negotiations as well as at Court events before judicial officers in both the Federal Circuit Court, Family Court of Australia and Magistrates Court of Queensland.
Polly prides herself on her approachable manner which ensures she is able to constructively guide her clients through the complexities of their family law matter from the initial appointment through to the most favourable resolution.
Moreover, Polly has a strong commitment to volunteer work, having been a volunteer Family Law Solicitor with the Caxton Legal Centre for many years and since 2008 has been a contributing author to the QLD Law Handbook in relation to post-separation parenting.
- Bachelor of Laws – LaTrobe University, Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma Legal Practice – Leo Cussen Centre for Law, Melbourne
- Bachelor of Media Studies – LaTrobe University, Melbourne
- Admitted as Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of Queensland and Victoria
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- Family Law Practitioners Association of Queensland
- Child Protection Practitioner’s Association of Queensland
Polly is able to provide knowledgeable advice, negotiate and attend Court (when necessary) in matters relating to: