Rachel practices exclusively in Family Law and De Facto Relationship Law. In addition to having worked for a couple of years as the Associate to a Family Court Judge, Rachel also has broad general practice experience including areas such as, Wills and Estates and Commercial Law.
Rachel has a sensible and commercial approach to matters, and a communication style with clients that is supportive and empathetic. She believes it is imperative to listen to ensure that the client is in a safe place.
Rachel has a strong commitment to volunteer work and has volunteered at community legal centres for many years.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – James Cook University
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) – James Cook University
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the High Court of Australia.
- Member – Queensland Law Society
- Member – Family Law Practitioners Association of Queensland
Rachel is able to provide competent advice, negotiate and attend Court (where necessary) in relation to the following areas: