Tiela is a Solicitor with extensive experience in Family Law. Tiela assists clients in various aspects of Family Law including divorce, property division, parenting matters and domestic violence. Tiela prides herself on her approachable manner, professionalism and genuine client care.
Tiela has an ambitious and enthusiastic approach to Family Law and aims to ensure clients receive the best possible outcome for their matter, whether their matter be in or out of Court. Tiela also values the importance of community service provided through community legal centres and volunteers at Caxton Legal Centre.
- Bachelor of Laws – Griffith University
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- Family Law Practitioners’ Association (Qld)
- Law Council of Australia- Family Law section
- Queensland Young Lawyers.
Tiela is able to provide knowledgeable advice, negotiate and attend Court (when necessary) in matters relating to:
What Tiela’s clients say:
“Thank you for your hard work to help me recently, Tiela. I could not have done this without you. I think you are amazing and I thank you so much for helping me. Thank you again.”– N. C., Brisbane