Stephanie has experience in all areas of Family Law including children, property settlement and child support. She is open, approachable and aims to provide clients with the best possible outcome for their matter. Stephanie also has specific knowledge in business related matters largely due to her commercial law background.
Stephanie appears in the Family Court, Federal Circuit Court and Magistrates Courts. Stephanie is able to assist clients in difficult situations that arise in Family Law matters by developing a unique strategy for each matter.
- Bachelor of Laws – QUT
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology) – QUT
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Family Law Practitioners’ Association (Qld)
- Member of the Law Council of Australia – Family Law Section
- Women Lawyers Association of Queensland
Stephanie is able to provide knowledgeable advice, negotiate and attend Court (when necessary) in matters relating to:
What Stephanie’s clients say:
“Many thanks to Stephanie for her help and support through this time, I was incredibly impressed with her work.” – L. K., North Lakes
“Thank you so much Stephanie – you were my lifesaver on those days when I needed the support and guidance. I am grateful for your advise and expertise”. – H. B., Brisbane