Family Law Careers
At Michael Lynch Family Lawyers our focus is on staff excellence both for professional staff and support staff.
Since our commencement in 1996, we have grown to be one of the largest specialist Family Law firms in Queensland. Most of our lawyers are accredited Family Law specialists.
Family and de facto Relationship Law is a challenging and rewarding jurisdiction. We are proud to be able to help and support our clients to solve their Family Law problems and move on with their lives.
We encourage all professional staff to achieve specialist Family Law accreditation and, in so doing, to continue to grow a pre-eminent Family Law practice. As a result, this attracts the most talented, prospective employees and offers them support; it also assists them with developing/attaining their best.
Senior Family Law Legal Secretary
Michael Lynch Family Lawyers is a well-established Specialist Family Law firm situated in the Brisbane CBD.
An opportunity now exists for an experienced and efficient Senior Legal Secretary to join our team on a permanent full-time basis. The role encompasses secretarial/paralegal duties for three solicitors.
Applicants for this role will require:
- A minimum 2 years experience as a legal secretary (experience in Family Law is essential)
- Fast accurate typing skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good communication skills with clients and co-workers
- Ability to handle high pressure working for multiple authors
- A professional manner and appearance
- Excellent people skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Familiar with the preparation of Family Court documents
- Familiar with organising disclosure documents
- Familiar with preparation of Briefs to Counsel
- Experience with PDF docs, dropbox, electronic briefs and court lodgment
This is a permanent full-time position, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm in a friendly, supportive environment. Due to the upcoming Christmas period the commencement date is negotiable.
Salary is open to negotiation.
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
The Office Manager
Michael Lynch Family Lawyers
PO Box 12027
GEORGE STREET QLD 4003
Or Via email to: [email protected]
Please note – Only successful applicants will be contacted.