Working exclusively in Family Law, Sarah Flower has extensive knowledge and significant experience in all areas of Family Law, including complex parenting and property, child support and domestic violence. Her skills encompass drafting court applications and agreements as well as conducting Procedural and Interim Hearings in the Family Court and Federal Circuit Court. As an Accredited Family Law Specialist, Sarah’s expertise covers over 20 years in all areas of Family Law.
Sarah ensures her clients receive thorough advice to be able to make the best decisions for efficient resolution of their matter. Sarah is dedicated to assisting clients, and where possible, to resolve matters through alternative dispute resolution.
Professional Legal Qualifications
- Master of Applied Law (Family Law) – College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Queensland
- Admitted as Solicitor of High Court of Australia
- Admitted as Solicitor of Supreme Court of Queensland
- Accredited Family Law Specialist (Queensland Law Society).
- Family Law Practitioners Association (Qld)
- Queensland Law Society
- Law Council of Australia – Family Law Section
Sarah is able to provide knowledgeable advice, negotiate and attend Court (when necessary) in matters relating to: