Susan has practised exclusively in Family Law since 2001. Susan has extensive knowledge in all areas of Family Law, with particular interest in complex children’s matters and property matters. She has an open, friendly manner and prides herself on maintaining good client relations and providing clients with the best possible outcome for their matter.
Susan regularly appears in the Family Court, Federal Circuit Court and Magistrates Courts. Susan is able to guide clients in a positive way throughout the difficult situations that arise in Family Law matters, including developing a strategy for each matter to ensure the best possible results.
Professional Legal Qualifications
- Bachelor of Laws – Griffith University
- Bachelor of Science – Griffith University
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Admitted as a Legal Practitioner in the High Court of Australia
- Member – Queensland Law Society
- Member – Family Law Practitioners Association of Queensland
- Member – Law Council Australia – Family Law Section
Susan is able to provide competent advice, negotiate and attend Court (where necessary) in relation to the following areas:
What Susan’s clients say:
“We’re so so grateful for your handling of our case and consequently our whole futures!! You’re amazing and so supportive, can never thank you enough for everything you did and just being you!!” – E. O., Brisbane