Zoe Adams has worked exclusively in Family Law for more than ten years. She has represented clients in all areas of Family and Relationship Law, including property division, spouse maintenance, child support, parenting disputes and divorce. Zoe is well versed in using her practical skills and experience to adopt the most appropriate strategy for each client’s individual circumstances. Zoe then ensures her clients are fully advised of all their options at every step of the process, so they have all the necessary advice to make the best decisions for efficient resolution of their matter.
Zoe has a strong practical and collaborative approach to resolving Family Law disputes, backed by her experience and knowledge of court procedures. Zoe acknowledges the limitations of litigious outcomes and she always prioritises the need to reduce the stress and inconvenience which can affect clients in Family Law disputes.
Zoe believes in giving back and is a member the Qld Law Society Family Law committee, and also is a long time volunteer at the Women’s Legal Service Queensland.
Zoe has recently been recognised by her peers as a “Rising Star” in the 2019 Doyle’s List for Family Law.
Professional Legal Qualifications
- Bachelor of Law (Hons) – Bond University
- Bachelor of Design (fashion Design) Whitehouse Institute of Design
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia.
- Member, Family Law Committee – Queensland Law Society
- Member, Family Law Practitioners Association
- Member, Family Law Section of Law Council of Australia
- Volunteer at Women’s Legal Service
Zoe is able to provide knowledgeable advice, negotiate and attend Court (when necessary) in matters relating to: