Counsellors Webinar – Family Law and Grandparents
With most families these days having both parents working, grandparents play a big role in the lives of many families. This can take many forms, such as childcare assistance but also financial assistance, such as, loans. So, if a couple separates things can get messy for grandparents as well.
This webinar presentation will consider questions such as;
- Do grandparents have rights to see their grandchildren?
- Can a parent deny a grandparent time?
- Can the Court get involved?
- If money has been given by a grandparent to their child what happens in a property settlement?
- Can grandparents go to mediation?
This informative presentation will provide easy to understand and practical information as to what grandparents can do in this ever-increasing area of the law. This will help you, better help your clients. To watch a recorded version of the webinar, please follow the link: https://youtu.be/AEDW4iW2ymc