Counsellors Webinar – Family Violence and the Court – an update
Family Violence is on the increase, the Family Court has taken a lot of steps to deal with it, from new forms, to systems and processes and hopefully better outcomes, it’s important to know what’s going on. This webinar presentation will consider questions such as;
– What is family violence under the Family Law Act?
– How does the Family Court address family violence?
– What are the courts ‘best practice principles’ for assessing risk of family violence?
– What practical steps does the Court take?
– What is the Lighthouse Project?
This informative and engaging presentation will provide you with a practical understanding of what family violence is and how the court is dealing with it. This will better help you help your clients. To watch a recorded version of the webinar, please follow the link: https://youtu.be/jeNKaI5qb9A