Counsellors Webinar – Parenting after Separation and Mediation
Counsellors are often faced with the challenge of working with people through divorce, and consequently the impact it can have on their children. This webinar will guide you through various situations that your clients may encounter and provide insight and answers into some of the family law challenges. This will help you and your client. This webinar covers such areas as:
• Parenting arrangements post separation.
• The types of agreements parents can have.
• What is family dispute resolution?
• What is a Section 60 I Certificate and why it is important.
• Court proceedings.
• Tips and traps for separated parents.
• Types of mediation and preparing for it.
To watch the recorded webinar, please click here: https://youtu.be/jlZQRVunt0Y