Webinar for Counsellors: “Out of the Mouths of Babes” – Children’s Wishes in the Family Court
The most commonly-asked question in Family Law is “What age does the Court take a child’s wishes into account?” – but there is so much more to the topic.
This webinar will give straight-forward and practical answers to questions like:
- What age does a child have to be?
- What if parent’s statements about the child’s wishes differ?
- What happens at an Interim Hearing and a Final Hearing?
- How can children’s wishes be captured in the Family Court?
- What is the role of the ICL?
- Family reports and child inclusive mediation
To watch a recording of the Webinar for Counsellors, please refer to Michael Lynch Family Lawyers YouTube channel.